ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Rendering a Project

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tony DsouzaRendering a Project
by on Mar 25, 2013 at 3:52:14 pm

Can anybody let me know the best setting for rendering. I bought a couple of After Effects templates and they seem to take forever to render. please let me know how can i speed up the rendering process.
Thanks for you help in advance

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: Rendering a Project
by on Mar 25, 2013 at 4:43:14 pm

Tony -

It completely depends on what your plans for delivery are: are they going to a client for use on a DVD, are they going to Youtube, a website, you get the drift. Then, what size are the templates? 1920 x 1080 - which is often the size of a template, since you can then use it for any smaller size, will create a big file, and take longer to render. First we need some answers...

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: Rendering a Project
by on Mar 25, 2013 at 6:37:44 pm

Tony, can you tell us your computer specs? Also, what are your Memory & Multiprocessing settings (in Ae's preferences)?

Have you seen Adobe's page on Improve performance [link]?

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Rajesh KumarRe: Rendering a Project
by on Mar 26, 2013 at 2:27:53 pm

As others have pointed out without knowing further details it is a bit complicated to explain. I have found a couple of tutorials from which might help you in this regards. You can go through some of the tutorials from from the following links and i hope that explains you how you can use After Effects and know more about how to render complex project.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved