ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Export from mocha to final movie

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zvi TwerskyExport from mocha to final movie
by on Mar 6, 2013 at 11:15:48 pm

I tracked some footage in Mocha and imported a still image to link to the track and in Mocha it looks great. Is there a way to just export the whole sequence from mocha - as is - to a video file? (QT, AVI, MPEG, etc...) It's just that no matter how I export the tracking data and bring that into AE, the tracking in AE gets all messed up. (Believe me, I've tried everything!) So instead of wasting more time, I just want to export the movie from mocha as I said, when played on the mocha timeline, everything is perfect.

Return to posts index

Vishesh AroraRe: Export from mocha to final movie
by on Mar 7, 2013 at 7:03:57 am

Zvi

AFAIK there is no option to Render the Tracking Data with the Video directly from Mocha. You can only export Tracking data Shape Data.

It's just that no matter how I export the tracking data and bring that into AE, the tracking in AE gets all messed up.

How are you exporting the Tracking Data to AE? May be you are missing some steps or doing it in a wrong way.

Check this tutorial:

http://allbetsareoff.com/tutorials/perspective-corner-pin-effect/

Vishesh Arora
3D and Motion Graphics Artist
Films Rajendra

Blog:
http://digieffects.wordpress.com

2011 3D Demo Reel:

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: Export from mocha to final movie
by on Mar 7, 2013 at 10:53:23 am

mochaPro has an Insert Module that allows you to export/render to QT or image sequences. The upgrade price from mochaAE to mochaPro is quite enticing if you want to go that route.

HTH
RoRK

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects ACE/ACI (version 7)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]