ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to make a text come flying to the screen in 3D space (along a path)?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sebastian LeeHow to make a text come flying to the screen in 3D space (along a path)?
by on Feb 9, 2013 at 3:50:57 am

So how do I make a text come flying pass the screen in 3D space, meaning at a distant the text appears very miniscule and as it gets closer to the screen it becomes bigger BUT it must follow a path I draw using the Pen Tool. I'm trying to make a countdown 3, 2, 1 and every numbers come flying towards the 'camera' or the screen, they must be of every seconds. This is too complex. need ur help thanks

Return to posts index

Dan ConradRe: How to make a text come flying to the screen in 3D space (along a path)?
by on Feb 9, 2013 at 7:17:06 pm

In your Text Layer there is a Path Options drop down. In there you can choose a path you want your text to animate on.

@mographcandy

Return to posts index

Sebastian LeeRe: How to make a text come flying to the screen in 3D space (along a path)?
by on Feb 10, 2013 at 5:22:17 am

Yes that one I know, but I'm asking how to do in 3D space???

Return to posts index

William ScholikRe: How to make a text come flying to the screen in 3D space (along a path)?
by on Feb 12, 2013 at 9:30:34 pm

I'm sure there would be many ways to to this. I would just key the furthest point that you want the text and then the closest/past the camera. This will make a path for the text that you then can edit with the pen tool. I know it isn't exactly using a path but you should be able to get the desired results.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]