ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

I need serious assistance

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sammy sparkelI need serious assistance
by on Feb 8, 2013 at 9:52:36 am

Hi, am glad to know I can get all the basic help I need to be come a guru on affter effect, pls 1st I discovered dat most of the simulation effects in adobe cs3 are not in my AE cs5, pls can any1 help me with that, then I also want to know how to use AE animation in PrePro as I also noticed some kind of Distort whenever I use it. Thanks as I expect your expertise advice and help

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: I need serious assistance
by on Feb 8, 2013 at 7:42:34 pm

Exactly what effects are missing from your installation of After Effects CS5?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

sammy sparkelRe: I need serious assistance
by on Feb 10, 2013 at 10:29:09 am

Its the simulation effects, most of the simulation effects in cs3 like particle world, n all the cc effects are not in the cs5 simulation effects

Return to posts index

by on Feb 10, 2013 at 3:29:55 pm

The CC effects were a separate installation for After Effects CS3. Re-install After Effects from the disc and be sure to choose to install the CC effects.

After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

sammy sparkelRe: I need serious assistance
by on Feb 11, 2013 at 12:50:12 am

Thanks for your response but Its cs5 that doesn't have the cc effects I have re installed it yet its stiLl the same thing, don't cs5 come these effects?

Return to posts index

by on Feb 11, 2013 at 3:59:00 am

Same answer for CS5.

After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]