ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Can`t open AAE project I saved 3 days ago.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael ŠroubekCan`t open AAE project I saved 3 days ago.
by on Jan 28, 2013 at 10:00:58 am

Hi guys,
i got serious trouble with Affter Effects CS 5.5. I`m running on Macbook late 2011 (Mountain Lion).

Problem is that i was doing some animations with big photoshop composition (or file - don`t know how to explain...simply, the PSD was like 100mb big). I`ve done project without any problems and saved it as usually. I have also auto-save on. Trouble came out when i needed to came back to project and do some changes that my client required. I was trying to open file but AAE was always stuck on loading and simply did not load project. I`ve also tried to load auto-saves or just import project to new project. Nothing helped.

Any suggestions to figure out this issue?
Thanks for any help!

Return to posts index

Simon RoughanRe: Can`t open AAE project I saved 3 days ago.
by on Jan 28, 2013 at 2:51:54 pm

I would suggest that maybe the PSD is so big, its just taking time. Sometimes, when I have a really big project, it can take up to 10 mins to open, even with my super new workstation. My advice is to open the project, then go and get a coffee or whatever. Give it plenty of time.
Hope this helps.

A picture is only as good as the glass it comes through. And the person using the camera has something to do with it too.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved