ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Audio Keyframe problem.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joel HeapeAudio Keyframe problem.
by on Dec 30, 2012 at 1:03:26 pm

Hello,

I am attempting to use the Audio Keyframe assistant in Adobe AE CS6. When I use this feature, I get the audio amplitude layer and null object, however when I attempt to view the keyframes, they are not there. I am using a 9 second MP3 file. Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Audio Keyframe problem.
by on Dec 30, 2012 at 2:15:27 pm

How are you attempting to view the keyframes and where are you looking? Even is you don't have audio, you should be getting some keyframes.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Joel HeapeRe: Audio Keyframe problem.
by on Dec 30, 2012 at 2:29:50 pm

Thanks for the reply Jon. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I'm new to this, so of course the problem was found between the seat and the keyboard (me). I wasn't selecting the proper channel (both) and then clicking on the graph.

Thanks again for your quick reply!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Audio Keyframe problem.
by on Dec 30, 2012 at 2:52:30 pm

Glad you figured it out.

If you are just getting started, you might find this helpful: Getting started with After Effects (CS4, CS5, CS5.5, & CS6). It's a collection of links from Todd Kopriva(of Adobe) for the beginner in AE. If you check out point 4, there are 2 free getting started links, including the extensive work done by Andrew Davis and posted here at the Cow.

Have fun and Happy New Year.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]