ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Render only part of composition

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Raja OsamaRender only part of composition
by on Dec 18, 2012 at 11:56:15 am

Hi there,

I'm stuck on a problem I can't figure out myself so hope anyone can help if there's a solution.

I have a huge composition about 9000x6000 in which I have my content spread across. I create a new composition, regular 1080p and bring the huge comp in it. This new composition is the one which is supposed to be rendered out. Now when I render, After FX is taking all the power and time to render the whole huge comp although only a small portion of the huge comp is required to render at any instant.
Note, I can't crop the huge comp, since I have camera movement applied to it, so that the camera moves to different areas of the comp.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Vishesh AroraRe: Render only part of composition
by on Dec 18, 2012 at 1:21:09 pm

Raja

I would suggest you to Pre-render 9000x6000 Composition and then render the final 1080p output.

I don't think(I might be Wrong)it is possible to render small portion of the huge comp that is required to render at any instant.

Vishesh Arora
3D and Motion Graphics Artist
Films Rajendra

Blog:
http://digieffects.wordpress.com

Demo Reel(3D):

Return to posts index

Raja OsamaRe: Render only part of composition
by on Dec 18, 2012 at 3:51:16 pm

Thanks man for your interest. Yes that was an option but unfortunately I can't do that.. I eventually managed to reduce the size of that huge comp, so now its way better :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]