ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to brighten up / increase exposure to a particular color in my footage?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sebastian LeeHow to brighten up / increase exposure to a particular color in my footage?
by on Dec 18, 2012 at 10:50:23 am

I needa brighten up a yellow color door in my footage but if I add exposure FX to the footage, it just exceedingly brightens the whole footage like hella wow! So I only want to brighten the color yellow on the door (pls don't ask why I wanna brighten it up, it's my work =P) K thanks bye.

Return to posts index

Vishesh AroraRe: How to brighten up / increase exposure to a particular color in my footage?
by on Dec 18, 2012 at 11:07:39 am

Sebastian

Duplicate the footage and mask out the yellow door. Now apply the color correction effects to the door.

You can use Rotobrush Tool to create a mask.

Here is the link:
http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/rotobrush_ae_cs5_douglas.html

Vishesh Arora
3D and Motion Graphics Artist
Films Rajendra

Blog:
http://digieffects.wordpress.com

Demo Reel(3D):

Return to posts index

chris brettRe: How to brighten up / increase exposure to a particular color in my footage?
by on Dec 18, 2012 at 5:41:22 pm

-- you can also try / effect / colour correction / hue and saturation / then select yellow channel / then increase saturation and lightness //

------------------- chris ---

====================================

Return to posts index

chris brettRe: How to brighten up / increase exposure to a particular color in my footage?
by on Dec 18, 2012 at 5:44:35 pm

-- PS ........ and if it affects other areas just apply effect to an adjustment layers and mask to select door area only ( adding slight soft edge if required ) ...

--------------------------c--

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]