ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Can someone make a "Lyrics-video" for our band please ?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam SlaměnaCan someone make a "Lyrics-video" for our band please ?
by on Dec 13, 2012 at 8:23:43 pm

Hello :)

Me and my friends have a band and we would like to have a lyrics-video.But we are all noobs in adobe aftereffects and it would take too long to learn it properly and to make something nice.

So i wanted to ask you guys/girls if there is someone who has the skills to make a Lyrics-Video ( we would of course give you something for the work like 5xDota 2 invites or something like that)
I think it shouldn't be a big problem if you know what to do in Aftereffects ( i would do it like a year )
It should look like this one for example :

Our band page :
We would like to have this video for our song "Callin me back" ( you can download it for free on our page ) and here are the lyrics

Thanks very much !

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Can someone make a "Lyrics-video" for our band please ?
by on Dec 13, 2012 at 8:47:15 pm

For what you are offering, you might want to post here: JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

You might want to contact local design schools/universities and find out if any students might want to take on the project.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved