ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Sound keys

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mata HariSound keys
by on Dec 11, 2012 at 11:51:09 am

Unfortunately I still haven't figured out how to achieve a similar look to this:

So I'm back, asking the experts again. I have Trapcode Soundkeys trial version, only a few days left, so I'd better hurry.
I'm specifically interested in the lights and the auxilary particles (it looks like auxilary particles, but I'm might be wrong. Was trying to mess with them last night, but couldn't create more particles as the particles within the particle system bounced off each other) however, I wouldn't mind the secret recipe for this smokey fluidy thing either, cos no matter how I tweaked the turbulence field or the spherical field (according to comments on the artists video that's the major part of the animation...i reckon there was a good bit of expressions involved too).
I imported the music, soundkeyes did the job to keyframe it, my light (Emitter) is moving nicely to the music, emitting particles, but I don't seem to be able to achieve anything even close to this animation.

I'm running AE CS5, Win7 64 bit, i5 processor, Nvidia 1.5 ghz graphic, 16gb DDR3.

Thanks very much

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: Sound keys
by on Dec 11, 2012 at 3:26:20 pm

Did you take a look at the link I suggested for your last post?

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved