ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Adobe Support?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ron darby
Adobe Support?
on Dec 3, 2012 at 6:43:43 pm

Not sure where to post this
I am trying to get some help from Abobe but can't seem to get a reply. I am not that experienced in getting on line help and may need a point in the right direction.
I ordered CS 6 (not cloud) over a month ago, they took my $ from my credit Card Nov 6th. I have not got a link nor did a link appear in my Adobe account to download, nor did I get anything in the mail. I thought it was going to be a download. I have talked a few times to operators in India, but have not got it resolved. I have called the Ca. Adohe HQ and they just pass me on to India operators. I did have to go through a long waiting time to get checked out for the educational rate. I have sent in messages on their online web page, but no response. Can anyone give me a # or email that can help.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Adobe Support?
on Dec 3, 2012 at 8:16:44 pm

[ron darby] "I ordered CS 6 (not cloud) over a month ago, they took my $ from my credit Card Nov 6th. I have not got a link nor did a link appear in my Adobe account to download, nor did I get anything in the mail. I thought it was going to be a download."

I'm not from Adobe, but I'd say you certainly should have gotten at least a welcome email...

Log on to http://www.creativecloud.com with your Adobe ID (email and password). Click the Apps tab and download away.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Adobe Support?
on Dec 4, 2012 at 2:16:53 am

I'll point one of my colleagues to this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]