ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

My project is only rendering the first 40 Seconds of a 1:30 long comp!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris TewMy project is only rendering the first 40 Seconds of a 1:30 long comp!
by on Dec 2, 2012 at 9:00:17 pm

Hey guys,
I've never seen this before & am not sure why it is happening.

I have a comp 1:30 long and everytime I render it, it stops at 40 seconds...I can watch the render bar go across and then suddenly everytime at the same frame give or take 1 or 2 the bar just zips to the end and finishes the render.

I have my comp set to render the full project and have tried rendering a .tiff sequence, .mov animation, h.264, avid hd codecs all with the same error.

I've even set my In and out Points to render that section of video where it stops and it just zips through and says its done, giving me a 1 second quicktime file.

It ram previews fine when i play it back with no issues, just the render doesn't seem to want to go past this certain point.

I've also restarted my computer many times! haha

help my please cows!!!!

Return to posts index

Vishesh AroraRe: My project is only rendering the first 40 Seconds of a 1:30 long comp!
by on Dec 3, 2012 at 8:31:52 am

Chris

In the render settings, change the Time Span to Length of Comp and make you Comp duration to what you want to render in the composition settings.

Just an alternate way to render.

Vishesh Arora
3D and Motion Graphics Artist
Films Rajendra

Blog:
http://digieffects.wordpress.com

Demo Reel(3D):

Return to posts index

Chris TewRe: My project is only rendering the first 40 Seconds of a 1:30 long comp!
by on Dec 3, 2012 at 7:38:49 pm

yea man, its been set to render the full comp the whole time just at 40 seconds the render bar is at half and then just zips to the end...i'm starting to think its my computer cuz it renders fine at work..
changing the in and out times it still wouldn't render past a certain point.

Return to posts index

ellen osborneRe: My project is only rendering the first 40 Seconds of a 1:30 long comp!
by on Dec 30, 2012 at 12:08:34 am

I have the same problem. Did you figure out a solution?

Return to posts index

Chris TewRe: My project is only rendering the first 40 Seconds of a 1:30 long comp!
by on Dec 30, 2012 at 12:35:40 am

Yea man, I rendered on a better machine and used cs5 instead of 4...I blamed it on my older computer, prolly not the answer you were looking for ! Haha. Maybe try the secret menu & purge very frame? Good luck!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]