ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

keyboard shortcut for switching between views in composition panel

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Garskekeyboard shortcut for switching between views in composition panel
by on Nov 14, 2012 at 12:54:39 am

I find myself going between one and 2 horizontal views almost constantly. I was unable to find out if there is a keyboard shortcut for this. Does anyone know if there is a shortcut to switch views?

Also, a keyboard shortcut to toggle camera views would be amazing. Does this exist?

Thanks for your help!

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: keyboard shortcut for switching between views in composition panel
by on Nov 14, 2012 at 3:35:34 am

[Michael Garske] "I find myself going between one and 2 horizontal views almost constantly. I was unable to find out if there is a keyboard shortcut for this. Does anyone know if there is a shortcut to switch views?"

Not that I know off.

[Michael Garske] "Also, a keyboard shortcut to toggle camera views would be amazing. Does this exist?"

There are 3 assignable shortcut keys to switch 3D views. You'll find them under the View Menu - Switch 3D View. The Assign Shortcut to ... sub-section allows you to assign one of the 3 shortcut keys to the currently selected view.

HTH
RoRK

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects ACE/ACI (version 7)

Return to posts index

Vishesh AroraRe: keyboard shortcut for switching between views in composition panel
by on Nov 14, 2012 at 8:43:29 am

Even I was searching some shortcut for changing the camera views.
This is a great trick Roland :) Generally an overlooked feature of AE. Thanks!

Vishesh Arora
3D and Motion Graphics Artist
Films Rajendra

Blog:
http://digieffects.wordpress.com

Demo Reel(3D):

Return to posts index

Michael GarskeRe: keyboard shortcut for switching between views in composition panel
by on Nov 15, 2012 at 10:35:37 pm

Yes thank you for that! It will be a huge help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]