ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

AE CS6 Orthographic Camera

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex MannAE CS6 Orthographic Camera
by on Nov 1, 2012 at 11:53:40 pm

Hi guys,

Recently upgraded to CS6 and loving some of the new functionality. I was wondering if anyone knew if there is the option for an orthographic camera view in it. I know people have asked this before for older versions, however this time when I did a search on Google I got quite excited when I read in the Red Giant blog -

http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/blog/2012/05/07/adobe-cs6-updates-are-here/...

- that the CS6 orthograpic camera wasn't working with Particular and Form. This is great, however I can't seem to find anything else out about this orthographic camera by searching about or, more to the point, how to implement it. Maybe I can't see further than my nose! Anyone know anything more?

Many thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Darby EdelenRe: AE CS6 Orthographic Camera
by on Nov 1, 2012 at 11:57:45 pm

[Alex Mann] "
- that the CS6 orthograpic camera wasn't working with Particular and Form. This is great, however I can't seem to find anything else out about this orthographic camera by searching about or, more to the point, how to implement it. Maybe I can't see further than my nose! Anyone know anything more?"

They are referring to the Orthographic Views. Top, Front, Left & Right. These are not renderable views/cameras.

Darby Edelen

Return to posts index

Alex MannRe: AE CS6 Orthographic Camera
by on Nov 2, 2012 at 11:40:26 am

Thanks for clearing that up, Derby :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]