ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Accidentally pressed something now only getting a white screen and can't select anything

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Denis Hamilton
Accidentally pressed something now only getting a white screen and can't select anything
on Oct 11, 2012 at 4:57:16 am

Hi there - went to press CMD+S to save my project and my finger slipped. Now all I'm getting is a white screen where my composition used to be.

All of the layers are still there, and the keyframes I've already entered - but I can't SEE anything and I can't SELECT anything in the preview window - only a white screen.

I'm sure that this is something fairly obvious, but I can't for the life of me work it out (I'm also not very experienced with Ae).

Apologies for posting here, but can't find anything online...

Cheers,
Denis.

Return to posts index

Denis Hamilton
Re: Accidentally pressed something now only getting a white screen and can't select anything
on Oct 11, 2012 at 5:35:14 am

I figured it out.

Somehow toggled the 'Collapse Transformation / Continuously Rasterise' option for all of my layers.

Return to posts index

chris brett
Re: Accidentally pressed something now only getting a white screen and can't select anything
on Oct 11, 2012 at 8:58:34 am

- worth trying a couple of things ----

Firstly before you start save the project anyway then try...

1 ) Pressing control and z together a few times ( ie back one / back one / back one / etc etc

2 ) Reset to standard layout - which is a tab at the top right of the picture panel

--------------- chris brett --

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]