ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

3D Vanishing Point style effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oli Richards
3D Vanishing Point style effect?
on Sep 14, 2012 at 10:22:38 pm

I'm looking for a method/ plug in to give this kind of effect:

I don't know the name for that exactly, but apparently 3d vanishing point effect doesn't find the right results on Google...

Much thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved