ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Where can I find After Effects Tutorials to do a specific kind of animation?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
William Thompson
on Aug 31, 2012 at 9:41:06 am

I am new to After Effects and to learn it, I want to find some tutorials.

I want to jump right into this and start doing development as soon as I can.

In order to do this, I want to study tutorials that will instruct how to do effects I want in my video.

Here are similar videos to show as example. I want to know how to make text and images and maybe video clips fly onto the viewing area in a similar way that is done in these three videos:

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: Where can I find After Effects Tutorials to do a specific kind of animation?
on Aug 31, 2012 at 12:20:07 pm

The first and third are examples of kinetic typography and AE tuts has this TUTORIAL on the techniques. If you google "kinetic typography tutorial" you can find more examples.

If you are new to AE, I would strongly suggest you start HERE, Todd Kopriva has gathered a lot of information for people who are just starting out. If you try to jump into this program without learning the basics, you are going to get very frustrated pretty quickly. Half down the page are two very good introductory courses for learning AE for free online, Andrew Devis(Creative Cow) and one from Andrew Kramer(VideoCopilot). Both the Cow and VideoCopilot have hundreds of tutorials from begginer to advance You should check them out.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]