ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

proplem in rendering

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Karry Nicolasproplem in rendering
by on Aug 28, 2012 at 6:03:33 am

i have recently downloaded a project , i used it as it is , I've just replaced the logo and the soundtrack ..
when i press the RAM preview button i can see the rendering process works Properly and the video playing well in the flowchart window ..
But when i adding the composition to Render Queue and editing the output module settings to export the video to any format FLV,AVI or whatever,then i browsing the output folder and after that i pressing the button " Render " .. What a regrettably :/ the rendering doesn't complete .. It reaches to the middle and stopped :/
its just rendering the first files and it doesn't continuing the rest of the project files ...

here is the project ..
password for rar : creativecow
can anyone do a render to this project ?!!
plz send the video to me .. or help me to rendering it plzzzzz

Return to posts index

keith mcgregorRe: proplem in rendering
by on Aug 28, 2012 at 4:39:13 pm

Since I don't have particular I can't render it as it is supposed to be, but I opened the 'Final' comp and it rendered just fine. What is actually happening at 5:11? I would try exporting the animation comp by itself and bring it back in to the Final comp. replacing the comp with footage should help. Or maybe render all the particle layers separate and re-import. You might want to try rendering to a tiff sequence and see if that helps. Make sure you have the multi-processing and media cache enabled.
That must be a lot of particles to make it take 9 hours for 5 seconds, or is your machine under powered?
Sorry to not be of much help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved