ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Premiere Pro CS 6 Import Glitch

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew EckmanPremiere Pro CS 6 Import Glitch
by on Aug 9, 2012 at 5:37:35 pm

Ok, this is driving me nuts. I'm convinced this is a 6.0 error as we have footage (XD Cam EX) in-house that we've used before without issue in Premiere Pro 5.5, before we upgraded. Now there's weird scan line glitches that are inconsistent and ARE NOT on the source files. Working on a project now (supposed to be done today-we'll see...) that again was shot on a Sony XD Cam EX and a GoPro Hero 2.
Here's what happens: Import a file to add to the sequence, and notice there's a glitch on the video. Trash the clip. Import the SAME clip to replace the shot with the there's a glitch in a NEW spot. Have a shot without a glitch? No problem...just move it a few frames in either direction and now you have a beautiful show WITH A FREEKIN' GLITCH. <___< Any ideas? I've created a new sequence and copy and pasted the video into it, new glitches in new spots. AGAIN, original files are CLEAN. I've checked, and rechecked. I've moved the video further down in the glitches, new places.

Premiere Pro CS 6 with a Matrox Max. And this just started happening once we upgraded to 6.0...
Thanks in advance.

CS Producer
Central Coast ABC.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved