ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Help me make a monster..

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Secret PrivacyHelp me make a monster..
by on Aug 8, 2012 at 8:31:25 am

ok first if all im new here and didnt put my real name... sorry

let me put the scenes here..

first scene is kids are playing and messing up the environment and has no concern for their place

scene 2
they didnt know that there is a small part of a monster that grows as it absorb all the garbages there

ill be doing the soul removal effect of alex kramer of youtube (yeah i think it's alex or alexander) coming from the garbages to the monster

then the screen fades away

scene 3
in a tv news flash.. a reporter reports that there is a monster destroying forests and killing fishes by polluting rivers

i'll be making the report scene with a little square on the reporter's top right side. where the monster should be..

scene 4 when the kids met each other they talk about the horrible news and then blame each other for what happen

scene 5

a kid went to where they were and said that the mayor is asking for a meeting

the mayor explains how the monster is growing (which is by absorbing the garbages) then explains the consequences if they didnt clean their place

(ill be making an earth then the monster will be holding it and laugh like a demon)

scene 6
they clean and the monster shrink slowly as the place become clean

scene 7
they defeated it totally and live with concern on their environment..

so my only problem is how to make the monster? i can get a pic from google but how would i make it laugh and hold the earth?

and how can i make monster destroying forests, and polluting rivers for the news flash report?

should i get someone to act those?? but how would i turn him into a monster? a garbge monster??

pls help me this is our project and im a senior student

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: make a monster..
by on Aug 8, 2012 at 1:48:48 pm

[Secret Privacy] "ok first if all im new here and didnt put my real name... sorry"

Creative COW requires you to use your real name. It helps to build community and improve the signal-to-noise ratio. I, for one, will not help you here if you will not respect the rules that made these forums so valuable in the first place.

That said, I do understand that you might not wish to share your real name. If that's the case, there are plenty of other forums you could join.

Here's the COW's real name policy, which you seem to have read and ignored on the signup page:
Real Name Policy Notice:
Accounts must contain real names, no other accounts are approved.

Accounts like “Anony Mouse” and “Person Realman” are not approved.
We also do not approve usernames like “Mannheim Studios.”

Creative COW is a community and as such, we expect our members to be responsible for their words and actions. Therefore, we will not approve accounts for those who do not wish to make their identities public.

We are in the process of converting all existing users to real names, so if you see an alias, it is due to our grace period in converting old accounts.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved