ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

FYI: Video Copilot products sale

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Jim ScottFYI: Video Copilot products sale
by on Jul 12, 2012 at 4:36:22 pm

For those of you interested in Element 3D, or any other Video Copilot product, AV3 Software ( is having a 15% off sale through July 15th. I am not associated with them in any way but have purchased from them several times over the last few years and have always gotten great service. They periodically have sales like this and I have saved big on Digieffects, Boris, and Red Giant products as well during those sales.

Just a heads up: Since they are a UK based company I discovered that some credit cards charge a foreign transaction fee for US buyers, but American Express does not.

Return to posts index

Nurbek SagynbaevRe: FYI: Video Copilot products sale
by on Jul 13, 2012 at 12:26:20 pm

Thanks for the info, Jim! Just ordered Element 3D Pro bundle and standing by for download instructions.

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: FYI: Video Copilot products sale
by on Jul 13, 2012 at 2:47:35 pm

My pleasure... glad you could save some money.

I found that when AV3 sent me the download link and password that it initially wouldn't work, but it was because I had already purchased from Video Copilot in the past and therefore already had an account with them associated with my email address. Once I remembered that I just used my own Video Copilot password to access the download page.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved