ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Project Suddenly Will Not Render, But Other Similar Projects Work Fine???

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James AppletonProject Suddenly Will Not Render, But Other Similar Projects Work Fine???
by on Jun 14, 2012 at 4:59:40 pm

Hello all,

I'm working on an animation motion graphic project with mainly texts and various background images (not large images either). I just finished one job, had no problems and haven't yet. Then I went into to the project I'm working on now (which I haven't touched since March), and for whatever reason when I go to RAM preview I get the spinning ball of death, then literally five minutes later (after AE goes to "not responding" then comes back to life) it will render. Even if I'm literally just rendering a word of text moving over across the screen for five frames.

I thought maybe AE is the problem but I just opened up a much more intensive project file for a different animation and it renders beautifully like it's supposed to. AE works perfectly there. So that leaves me thinking is something wrong with the project file I'm working on? It was one I worked on in the winter and just re-opened it to re-edit. Any diagnosis as to what the reason this one project file is doing would be great. Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved