ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lisa KozaLearning
by on Jun 14, 2012 at 4:54:58 pm

I've been trying to learn more of AE, and have done lots of tutorials (several at the Cow, so I thank you for that!), and I am now trying to decipher a template that I have. In it, images and text (within a precomp) are being controlled by a blue box that I simple canNOT find anywhere in the project. This box is responsible for zooming out individual precomps...and I just want to speed up the ins and outs. Here's a screen shot of said blue box. Also, there is no camera in the main comp. I apologize if this is too vague. Thanks!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Learning
by on Jun 14, 2012 at 5:05:36 pm

There is "Shy" button to hide layers that you aren't currently using. You pick the layers you want to shy and then toggle the master shy switch, it's the one that has a little face and nose peeking over a wall. So check to see if that's pressed and if it is toggle it to the up state.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Lisa KozaRe: Learning
by on Jun 14, 2012 at 5:07:39 pm

oh wow, I totally forgot about the Shy button! Yeaaah, now I see stuff! And now most of it is making sense. Shesh! Thanks John! :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved