ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

What is it called

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marcelo Santos
What is it called
on Jun 5, 2012 at 1:31:43 pm

Heya guy i was trying to find some tutorials of how to create this effects here are some videos

How can i do that??


Return to posts index

Chris Buttacoli
Re: What is it called
on Jun 6, 2012 at 4:53:28 pm

After Effects is compositing software, primarily. You would need to use a 3d program, like MAYA to achieve such an effect. (Or very incredibly steady actors and lots of props hanging from fishing wire)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved