ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Audio will not completely render in After Effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nancy HenkerAudio will not completely render in After Effects
by on Jun 4, 2012 at 3:19:53 pm

I'm new to AE, and I am having an issue with rendering audio in After Effects, Encore, and Premiere Pro.

I have imported a 6 min SD video .MPG clip from my Sony Handicam and I can then play this file, video and audio fully on my computer media players.

However, when I import this file into AE (or other Creative programs) it will shut down the audio literally in the middle of the clip when I render to .AVI format or it will skip and fuss when I RAM preview.

I have re-set the Audio Block Duration to full length, and I have matched the audio settings to source 32 bit. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Audio will not completely render in After Effects
by on Jun 4, 2012 at 6:10:10 pm

You didn't mention what version of AE you are using, but AE has in the past not always worked well with GOP compression. You may want to bring the audio into another program(Audition ?) and export just a wave file for AE to use.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Nancy HenkerRe: Audio will not completely render in After Effects
by on Jun 5, 2012 at 4:29:59 pm

Thank you very much for your response. I am using AE 5.5, but I have discovered that AE is not the program to work with audio.

I discovered late last night that my problem was a corrupted file; when I re-downloaded the file from the Handicam it had the full audio track there, and I was able to complete the project. I just hadn't re-posted yet. Thanks again!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Audio will not completely render in After Effects
by on Jun 5, 2012 at 8:06:07 pm

Glad you got it figured out and it was an (relatively) easy fix.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]