ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Swf Issue

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
francesco orazziniSwf Issue
by on May 21, 2012 at 11:28:55 pm

I'm getting a weird problem with the export of the SWF format using after effect.
I was running the CS5 version and working at an animation (hand draw)
I usually export my characters into swf so I can re-import them into the library and play with the loop and other things.
But this time something doesn't works. After exporting the swf, I import it into the library and..nothing. I get a black squared composition (which neither respect the initial ratio: is much more smaller) and the swf doesn't work.)
Looking at the html document (which after eff. export side by the swf) everything works fine. The animation is there.
I was thinking about a bug of the cs5, so I've re-installed the cs4, but the problem is still there.
But if I open an older project, the swf are working perfectly. And either if I import the older SWF into the new project I'm talking about..
they work. it just doesn't works with the new draws I'm working with.
I create the characters in photoshop. And the settings are the same.
I'm also thinking it can be rely to my computer. I've just changing it and this is the first animation I'm doing with it.
I'm using an apple macbook 4.1, osx 10.6 (before I had a macbook 2.1) I thought about a missing plug in. But I don't know why it's able to open the previous swf, in that case.

Any suggestion?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved