ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

WHat works well with particular?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Josh Brine
WHat works well with particular?
on Apr 27, 2012 at 4:12:21 pm

So i have trapcode particular, i need to do a transition.

im wondering if anyone has any advice they are willing to share on ways to create interesting particular appearences,

things like other plug ins that work great with it etc

im really new to creating vfx, but i have a seriously big project as my start. and i could really do with some help

any advice appreciated

thanks
JOsh

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: WHat works well with particular?
on Apr 27, 2012 at 9:15:44 pm

[Josh Brine] "im really new to creating vfx, but i have a seriously big project as my start. and i could really do with some help"

Josh, you've asked a hard question. Just about anything could be used well with Particular -- it depends on what you'd like to create.

A forum like this is very good for helping you figure out how to achieve a specific effect, but not so good at helping you art direct your project (because there are so many details about the project, footage, goals, and personalities that we cannot possibly be aware of).

If you can find some references that you like the look of, we probably give you some guidance on how to achieve them. You'll have to be more specific than just wanting to make something look cool.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Josh Brine
Re: WHat works well with particular?
on Apr 28, 2012 at 3:43:13 am

THanks for your response,

Ok thats fair enough, well im looking for a particular transition somewhat along the lines, though by no means restricted to that newish film darkest hour. the way things disintergrate that fast,

but its already been shot, and im not using 3d, just simple roto, clean plate, & experimentation,

So, yeah thats kind of my position, im looking forward to experimenting looking for different effects, but im just looking for some help kick starting it. if you guys would/could help with that i would be really grateful.

thanks for your time
JOsh

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]