ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Problem in After Effects with a Camera Zoom showing in a composition slide, but not in the main composition

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Orcaine KodeProblem in After Effects with a Camera Zoom showing in a composition slide, but not in the main composition
by on Feb 23, 2012 at 1:16:27 pm

Hey folks. I have run into a slight problem on After Effects. I have a MAin composition where i place all my other compositions. 1 problem i encounter is when i place a camera in one of the small compositions is that when i adjust any of the camera options, they change within the composition i automate in, How ever, when i go to the Main composition the changes or camera movements do not show? Anybody know what i am doing wrong? All help will be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Problem in After Effects with a Camera Zoom showing in a composition slide, but not in the main composition
by on Feb 23, 2012 at 4:14:38 pm

After effects can only use one camera at a time. In your case, this would be the active camera in the main comp. You can't nest cameras. You'll need to figure out another say to do what you want. Sorry.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]