ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

how to create a movie clip into a loop for a exhibition stall

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ramdas anchan
how to create a movie clip into a loop for a exhibition stall
on Feb 19, 2012 at 7:18:03 am

i have created a presentation in after effects ..rendered in quick time ..then in m2v format ....problem is it is not playing in loop ..we have to play it again and again...also to mention i have put on the loop option on after effect control panel

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: how to create a movie clip into a loop for a exhibition stall
on Feb 19, 2012 at 4:30:26 pm

How are you playing it, from a DVD or a computer? If from a computer you could use windows media player and there is a option to loop the file. If it's from a DVD, you have to set the end action of the video to loop back to the start of the timeline.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

ramdas anchan
on Feb 20, 2012 at 12:22:35 pm

sir
i have rendered the presentation with final output in m2v format then i had copied it in a pendrive and straight away i had used that pen drive on Lcd television at a exhibition stall and it was not running in loop..not tried to make a vcd..so if there is any option to run a presentation in loop on pendrive ..

Return to posts index

Benjamin Ausmith
on Feb 22, 2012 at 7:04:26 pm

If you're playing in quicktime, there's a loop function in a menu. Shouldn't have much to do with After Effects. Your exported movie is your exported movie. If you want different playback options, you need to look around in your movie playing software.

Benjamin Ausmith
Post-Production Assistant
Monadnock Media, inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]