ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

AE 5.5 ACE exam preparation

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lisa Inserra
AE 5.5 ACE exam preparation
on Feb 18, 2012 at 2:58:32 pm

Studying to take this exam and don't want to waste time. I know there are a lot of arcane questions on the exam having nothing to do with creating motion graphics and animations but more about outputting, Open GL rendering, etc. There are a lot of prep kit retailers, but I don't trust them much as their websites are full of spelling and grammatical errors. Any suggestions on a good test prep kit or any book focused on taking the exam? Thanks

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
Re: AE 5.5 ACE exam preparation
on Feb 20, 2012 at 3:04:50 am

Adobe's Classroom in a Book Series usually covers the questions quite well. Adobe/s Website will also provide at least one copy of a previous exam for you to self-test.

Good Luck
RoRK

Intensive AE & Mocha Training in Singapore and Malaysia
Adobe ACE/ACI (version 7) & Imagineer Systems Inc Approved Mocha Trainer

Return to posts index

Lisa Inserra
on Feb 21, 2012 at 8:00:07 pm

Thanks for the info. Yes, I bought the Classroom in a Book and read through it, but from what I understand the questions go far beyond that content and are based on the many, many pages of the online help. What I'd really like to do is print out the entire online help, but I'm not sure how to do that. Any ideas?
thanks

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Feb 22, 2012 at 4:03:21 am

I've never studied for my ACE exams. What I did was to go through the sample exam that is available on the Adobe Certification page - it should give you a good idea of how you'll perform on the test.

I was always under the impression that Adobe's CIB was an ideal prep for the ACE exams.

You can download AE's Helpfile in PDF format here.

Good Luck!
RoRK

Intensive AE & Mocha Training in Singapore and Malaysia
Adobe ACE/ACI (version 7) & Imagineer Systems Inc Approved Mocha Trainer

Return to posts index

Lisa Inserra
on Feb 22, 2012 at 5:03:25 pm

Thanks for your help and the link RoRK. Haven't seen the sample exam yet, but will look it up.
Ciao!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]