ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Scores advice

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Carlos AngeliScores advice
by on Feb 10, 2012 at 6:30:54 pm

Hi, not sure this is the right forum to post this question, but somehow I feel it could be related.

I'm looking for professional royalty free audio scores, like Video Copilot's Pro Scores (already have it) but more commercial oriented, since Pro Scores is highly cinematic.

Most options I have found on the internet, seem like old stuff from the eightie's (the bad stuff, not the good one).

Return to posts index

Angelo LorenzoRe: Scores advice
by on Feb 10, 2012 at 7:06:14 pm isn't a bad site to browse. It's hit and miss as they have a mix of older and newer stuff but their scores have personality and energy.

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Scores advice
by on Feb 10, 2012 at 7:15:22 pm

Smart Sound.
Look it up. It is fantastic. It is a wonderful piece of software. You can change the mood at exactly the points in time that you want, you can add hits, and more! It's like having a custom scorer in house...almost.

If you just want a bit more regular music library, you can try Digital Juice. Some of their collections are decent.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Scores advice
by on Feb 10, 2012 at 9:42:31 pm

Killer Tracks.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Joseph W. BourkeRe: Scores advice
by on Feb 11, 2012 at 2:16:55 am

I've had very good luck with Pond5. They have an immense number of tracks, but since it's a multimedia site, it's a bit tough to search in the normal way you would on a music site (by style, instrumentation, etc.). But there are loads of very good (and bad) tracks there.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media

Return to posts index

Carlos AngeliRe: Scores advice
by on Feb 11, 2012 at 6:47:23 pm

Thanks. I'll look into them.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved