ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Color Correcting Clips

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bao NguyenColor Correcting Clips
by on Jan 27, 2012 at 11:09:23 pm

I've looked into this a lot but i couldn't find one where someone had the same problem as me.

Anyways here is what i'm struggling with, I shot my friends music video...I have performance footage, cutaways footage, and in the music video there are flashback scenes so i have flash back footage.

I have 3 types of footage,Performance, cutaways, and flashback and each one of those needs to be color corrected differently.

So basically what i want to do is Color Correct in AFX and put together the corrected clips in vegas but i want individual clips to be corrected so i have the most flexibility. Right now im just bringing one clip in at a time, applying the CC and rendering it out as a quicktime for vegas...this is taking forever and there has got to be a faster way.

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: Color Correcting Clips
by on Jan 28, 2012 at 3:18:18 am

Depending on the type of CC you're doing, it might be best to ditch Vegas for PremierePro OR simply do the CC in Vegas. With PremierePro, you have the advantage of Dynamic Linking clips or opening up individual clips as single compositions in AE. When you're done in AE, PremierePro will be updated automagically.

Intensive AE & Mocha Training in Singapore and Malaysia
Adobe ACE/ACI (version 7) & Imagineer Systems Inc Approved Mocha Trainer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved