ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to simulate a big text made of a lot of many other smaller words?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stefano IngravalleHow to simulate a big text made of a lot of many other smaller words?
by on Jan 25, 2012 at 12:00:40 pm

Hi,
I can't find anything.. I need a way in After Effects, plugin or tutorial, to make this animation:
the camera zoom out from a field of many words (I use Particular to generate it). As it flies back you realize that those words are arranged so that they form a larger word.. can anyone give me some suggestions? thanks

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: How to simulate a big text made of a lot of many other smaller words?
by on Jan 25, 2012 at 1:17:59 pm

You may want to use Trapcode Form for this one.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Kevin CampRe: How to simulate a big text made of a lot of many other smaller words?
by on Jan 25, 2012 at 3:56:57 pm

you could do this with particular... it sounds like you have a particle system of the small words already, so you would just need to change the emitter to a layer emitter. the layer that you would use for the emitter would be the large word.

the large word layer would need to be 3d, and might not be able to be a text layer (i've never tried it with a text layer), but that would just mean first pre-comping the large word layer if it was a text layer.

Kevin Camp
Senior Designer
KCPQ, KMYQ & KRCW

Return to posts index

Stefano IngravalleRe: How to simulate a big text made of a lot of many other smaller words?
by on Feb 22, 2012 at 2:03:03 pm

Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]