ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Flickering particle/anomaly ruining composition! Quick solution required!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick BlakeFlickering particle/anomaly ruining composition! Quick solution required!
by on Jan 10, 2012 at 11:32:09 am

Hi there,

I have created a title sequence using a series of iris wipe transitions, onto which I have built layers of turbulent displace, blur and colorama to create a burn effect (paper burning from centre outwards). However, there is a strange anomaly that effects (and ruins) the whole animation. A small black particle of turbulence/blur can be seen in the middle-left of screen, even before the transitions begin, which dances around over each of the layers, stopping only after the final wipe.

I have tried switching off the layers one by one to isolate what is causing this, but can't seem to find it anywhere...

Does anyone know what might be causing this? How to fix or a way of hiding it? Need a solution quickly!

Many thanks

Nick

Return to posts index

Kevin CampRe: Flickering particle/anomaly ruining composition! Quick solution required!
by on Jan 10, 2012 at 5:08:54 pm

without really looking at the comp, or at least a sample image of the issue, it's really hard to tell, but i it sounds like there is an iris wipe that is not set at zero and is producing the 'speck' until it wipes off.

Kevin Camp
Senior Designer
KCPQ, KMYQ & KRCW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]