ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Trapcode FORM --- problems when applying MOTION BLUR as my particles become opaque

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom DavidTrapcode FORM --- problems when applying MOTION BLUR as my particles become opaque
by on Jan 6, 2012 at 6:45:49 am

Hello,

Is anyone here familiar with the motion blue engine for TRAPCODE's FORM Aftereffects Plugin? I am having problems when I am applying motion blur to my particles (in this case Custom Shapes from a designated composition).

My particles become opaque when motion blur is applied - even at moments when there is little to no movement, the particles become semi-transparent. The particles are quiet solid, (and remain so throughout composition with no transparency variables), until the motion blur items are ticked.

Does anyone have any advise please? I am using FORM v1.1.2 with AfterEffects CS5.5

Cheers,
Tom

Camera Operator - Editor - Motion Graphics
(http://www.tomdavid.com.au)

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" JelescuRe: Trapcode FORM --- problems when applying MOTION BLUR as my particles become opaque
by on Jan 6, 2012 at 9:46:02 am

Use CC Force Motion Blur instead on an adjustment layer on top. If you still get the opacity issue you may have to render without and then do a second pass with CC Motion Blur.
If you use CC Motion Blur you should not use the one that AE applies from the movement of the layer on any layers as CC Motion Blur will affect any moving pixels in your comp/clip.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]