ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Twixtor for After effects red screen

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Carlo Vega
Twixtor for After effects red screen
on Dec 12, 2011 at 2:46:34 am

hey everybody,

So im fairly new to after effects, and whenever i try to apply twixtor to a new clip it just becomes a red screen.

I've tried pre composing the clip as well, and i still keep getting a red screen.

whats going on here??

-Thanks

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
Re: Twixtor for After effects red screen
on Dec 12, 2011 at 5:11:14 pm

are you applying twixtor directly to the footage layer, or on another layer?

also, under the source control>color source property, is your layer footage layer selected?

Kevin Camp
Senior Designer
KCPQ, KMYQ & KRCW

Return to posts index

bart kleeven
on Jul 5, 2013 at 10:28:40 am

i have same problem
under color source my footage is selected but my twixtor effect is applied to a solid on top of my orignal footage..
with some footage it works but with this footage 1920 prores for some reasons it doesn't
if i apply the effect straight to my footage it works fine but then my footage is not long enough to see my the part of the footage i want the slowmotion of

Return to posts index

bart kleeven
on Jul 5, 2013 at 10:32:47 am

i have same problem
under color source my footage is selected but my twixtor effect is applied to a solid on top of my orignal footage..
with some footage it works but with this footage 1920 prores for some reasons it doesn't
if i apply the effect straight to my footage it works fine but then my footage is not long enough to see my the part of the footage i want the slowmotion of

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]