ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Video ideas for final project?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin McCollumVideo ideas for final project?
by on Dec 2, 2011 at 4:16:49 pm

Hi everyone.

Okay, if you don't mind, can somebody help me come up with some ideas for my video project? This is for my class called Digital Media Fundamentals. This video is a part of my final exam, and I don't have a clue on what to shoot a video about.

It involves me with a blindfold. Because, this video project is for a magazine called "BlindFold Magazine."

The producer actually came in, and they need an introduction video for their website.

I've been thinking the last three days on what to shoot about, and my ideas are really corny. I would love to hear your ideas on what to shoot about.

*It must involve me wearing a blindfold
*It must be family oriented
*It must have some special effects or graphics (Because I will be editing this in Adobe After Effects)

Please help me! I can't think anymore. The time is tight because school is almost over for the semester and it's due next week.

Thank you for your time!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Video ideas for final project?
by on Dec 2, 2011 at 4:39:20 pm

Okay, here's one: you're facing a firing squad. You're offered a blindfold plus a last cigarette, but you refuse the smoke and instead ask for a laptop to get on that web site. Silliness ensues as you try to use the laptop blindfolded.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Justin McCollumRe: Video ideas for final project?
by on Dec 2, 2011 at 4:54:50 pm

I don't know about that one honestly.

Where am I going to get a firing squad? It's only me working on the project, and where am I going to get a cigarette? Nobody in my family smokes.

I forgot to mention, there cannot be violence either. It just needs to be me in the video, nobody else.

But thank you anyways! =)

Return to posts index

Jeff BrownRe: Video ideas for final project?
by on Dec 2, 2011 at 6:17:31 pm

You need to start with the mission of the magazine: "To help see beyond the blindfold." What does that mean to them? What does that mean to you?

That's your starting point. Not that it will be easy: the concept is the hard part.

Probably not what you want to hear, but it's your project, not ours...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved