ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Automatic Duck Pro Import AE Error !!!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brett PierceAutomatic Duck Pro Import AE Error !!!
by on Nov 14, 2011 at 6:32:09 am

As most of you know by now the Automatic Duck programs are free for a limited time. I installed all of them and they all seem to be working fine except for my Pro Import AE. The download came with a "Automatic Duck (CS5-CS5.5)" folder and a Read Me about installation.

"How to install

To install Pro Import AE into After Effects CS5 or CS5.5 copy the entire folder "Automatic Duck (CS5-CS5.5)" into your After Effects plug-ins folder. The path to this folder probably looks like...

C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe After Effects CS5Support FilesPlug-ins

I dragged and dropped the entire folder into the Plug-Ins folder but when I open After Effects an error pops up that reads "After Effects error: opening resource file AutoDuck Pro Import AE.aex"

I saw that a few other people have had this problem but no one has either known the answer or responded. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help guide me with this problem. Thanks

Return to posts index

Dustin BowserRe: Automatic Duck Pro Import AE Error !!!
by on Nov 15, 2011 at 2:19:08 am

Same problem here.

Return to posts index

Martin ScanlanRe: Automatic Duck Pro Import AE Error !!!
by on Nov 15, 2011 at 5:25:13 pm

Are you guys using Macs? I somehow managed to download the Windows version and got that error message. When I went back and redownloaded the OSX Version, which is just a .plugin file it worked like a charm

Return to posts index

Ryan GeesamanRe: Automatic Duck Pro Import AE Error !!!
by on Mar 1, 2012 at 2:59:14 pm

That was the ticket for me. Somehow I had the Windows version downloaded as well. Got the Mac version and now it's running fine.

Return to posts index

Donovan SolRe: Automatic Duck Pro Import AE Error !!!
by on Jul 24, 2012 at 8:55:22 pm

Just download the right version for you computer. By mistake I downloaded the PC plug in instead of the MAC...that should work!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved