ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Video renders good but when looking in other computers its pixelated.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michelle MassiVideo renders good but when looking in other computers its pixelated.
by on Nov 5, 2011 at 4:23:57 pm

Hi everyone. I had to make an account to post this because I've been searching around and i haven't been able to find a solution to this.

The issue seems to be that when I render the video im working on, I view it perfectly on my computer in windows media, quicktime and VLC. Its not pixelated, and the colors are perfect. But i transferred the video via dropbox and via email and in both occasions my boss says that he sees the video pixalated and with transparencies. He's in another country so I'm not exactly sure what he sees or why he sees it that way.

I'm rendering the video as based from microsoft 48 with an h264 format for it to be lighter. However like i said, when i view it on my computer its perfect.. just as it should be.

I dont understand this.. maybe some1 can give me some light.

Return to posts index

Erik WaluskaRe: Video renders good but when looking in other computers its pixelated.
by on Nov 5, 2011 at 5:47:58 pm

It's hard to diagnose without know what he is using to view the movie, but if he's using quicktime he can check that the "use high-quality video setting when available" preference is checked on. By default it is checked off for some reason and can make videos look very badly pixelated. Not sure what he means by seeing the videos "with transparencies" though. See if you can get a screen grab and some more info out of him.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]