ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

broadcast leval color correction in ae

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
nikhil madhavbroadcast leval color correction in ae
by on Oct 2, 2011 at 7:14:49 am

hi i am a freelance motiongraphics artist from india. i want to know how to atchive a broadcast quality color correction in ae.
because the colors we saw on our normal monitors are seen completely different on broadcast monitors and these monitors are expensive.
so did anybody know how to achive broadcast leval color correction in ae by using normal led monitors.

Return to posts index

Gaz EvansRe: broadcast leval color correction in ae
by on Oct 3, 2011 at 10:30:37 am

In order to monitor your playout accurately you will need a calibrated monitor. The reason broadcast monitors are expensive is that they a fully calibratable and have numourous I/O options.

Something you could do to make the images on your monitor more representative of the output is to load some SMPTE bars in AE and then adjust your monitors display settings until the bars look correct. This will not be as good as having a broadcast monitor but it will improve your monitor view without costing a fortune

Gaz Evans

Workflow Technician
The diROOM
http://www.diROOM.com

Return to posts index

nikhil madhavRe: broadcast leval color correction in ae
by on Oct 4, 2011 at 4:03:46 pm

thank you for your kind replay

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: broadcast leval color correction in ae
by on Oct 4, 2011 at 3:47:11 am

Are you using the color management features in After Effects?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]