ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

how to get ride of 3D grid Or X shape lines

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
farooq darwishhow to get ride of 3D grid Or X shape lines
by on Sep 15, 2011 at 9:53:47 pm

Hi
i am new to after effects, I am working on a project and I used particular to make clouds and changed that to 3D but i get some gride lings like an X behinde the footage is also coming to the final compositon or it is just for view i want to get ride of it
if any can help i would really appeciate it

thanks

Return to posts index

Walter SoykaRe: how to get ride of 3D grid Or X shape lines
by on Sep 15, 2011 at 10:20:59 pm

[farooq darwish] "i am new to after effects, I am working on a project and I used particular to make clouds and changed that to 3D but i get some gride lings like an X behinde the footage is also coming to the final compositon or it is just for view i want to get ride of it"

AE doesn't have a real 3D system -- it's 2.5D, sometimes described as "cards in space." Nothing in AE has real depth, but 3D layers may be arranged in 3D space like sheets of paper.

All 3D effects in AE are actually flat renders that appear to have depth. Particular should always be on a 2D layer. Particular itself will emulate the camera's view; making the Particular layer 3D will reveal that the layer is truly flat (as all AE layers are) as the camera moves.

An X across a Particular layer is the watermark that the trial version embeds. You should purchase a license if you don't have one, or re-install and re-serialize the plugin if you do.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]