ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Locators and indicators for use in sports highlights

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Peruso
Locators and indicators for use in sports highlights
on Sep 13, 2011 at 11:34:56 pm

I use arrows and circles and opacity circle masks I make in photoshop to use as locators for athletes in sports highlight reels. Anyone know of a site where I can download or purchase some good motion arrows or circle techniques to highlight players. Sort of the way they do on replays in NFL games. I'm tired of using the same old boring ones. Any ideas? much appreciated.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Victor Nguyen
Re: Locators and indicators for use in sports highlights
on Sep 14, 2011 at 4:58:51 am

it would be best if you give an example of the effect you're trying to achieve. Like a youtube video or so on

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Locators and indicators for use in sports highlights
on Sep 14, 2011 at 6:15:58 pm

Digital Juice used to have something called Motion Design Elements (or something like that). They may still have things of that nature kicking about the place.

Well, hey whaddya know! I just checked them out and they now have something called the Motion Designer's Toolkit. Not only does it come with rendered elements, but it also comes with AE projects so you can customize the ever loving crap out of them!

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]