ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Page Turning book with Video Articles

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben MillsPage Turning book with Video Articles
by on Sep 2, 2011 at 4:41:07 pm

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you had any pointers tips or tutorials for a project I am wanting to do.

I want to create a book / newspaper / prospectus in which we flip through page to page and reveal a new article on each page, each will have a video or two (instead of still images, a bit like Harry Potter-esque news papers) in which the reporter will talk about the article on that page.

I hope for the camera to track in to each video and then back out to possibly another video clip on the same page which will represent what they are talking about. Once the bit of dialogue in question is completed, the camera will then pull out and watch the page turn and then repeat. I hope that makes sense......

I am fairly familiar with after effects but could do with a few pointers for creating the book (is it possible to do this from a pdf?) and linking the video to the pages so that they turn together (do I use a null object?)

Hope someone can help.....

Many Thanks

Return to posts index

Brian CharlesRe: Page Turning book with Video Articles
by on Sep 2, 2011 at 4:52:19 pm

Here's a tutorial that may get you started. You may need to skip through the long intro to get to the tutorial.

Return to posts index

kvi softRe: Page Turning book with Video Articles
by on Dec 31, 2012 at 2:44:59 am

You can use kvisoft flip book maker pro!
It allows people to create page turning magazine. In addition to it has strong page edit functions. People can add video and text on flip page! This is in line with your needs.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved