ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Please Problem With Particleillusion For After Effects Cs4 .....?!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mostafa AnsariPlease Problem With Particleillusion For After Effects Cs4 .....?!
by on Sep 1, 2011 at 2:25:30 pm

i install particleillusion for After Effect Cs4 Full And I Have All Emitter Libry and it is ok and don and i Open It To Try After Install and he is open and i have select the Emitter i Want And I Press Ok Bu Nothing Show Up On The Composition or The solid layer So Can Any One Help Me and I Have Screen I Make To See that

By moostbe at 2011-09-01

By moostbe at 2011-09-01

Thank You

Return to posts index

Alan LorenceRe: Please Problem With Particleillusion For After Effects Cs4 .....?!
by on Sep 1, 2011 at 6:04:56 pm

If you click the "about..." button in the effect controls window, what does it show for license status?

Also, you're using an older version of the plug-in. The 1.02 update has been available for a few months -- it may fix the problem.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Mostafa AnsariRe: Please Problem With Particleillusion For After Effects Cs4 .....?!
by on Sep 1, 2011 at 7:11:11 pm

i Have Get The Demo From The Site To Try It also Not Show Up But I Will See The License And Com To Tell You What Was There thank you For Help

>---No Dream For who Is No Have Hope--->

Return to posts index

Alan LorenceRe: Please Problem With Particleillusion For After Effects Cs4 .....?!
by on Sep 1, 2011 at 7:39:12 pm

What video card do you have? Do you have the latest drivers for it? Since particleIllusion uses OpenGL for rendering, the video drivers are very important.

Alan.

http://www.wondertouch.com

Return to posts index

Mostafa AnsariRe: Please Problem With Particleillusion For After Effects Cs4 .....?!
by on Sep 2, 2011 at 8:41:12 am

My Video Card Is intel And about the license

you was Right About License

thank you

>---No Dream For who Is No Have Hope--->

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]