ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Foundry Camera Tracker

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
katie westonFoundry Camera Tracker
by on Aug 21, 2011 at 1:13:37 pm

Hi this is a bit of a long shot I know, but I was wondering if anybody could help me - I've just installed the trial version of the Camera Tracker, I followed all the instructions on the email but when I tried to apply the camera tracker it asks me to enter the computer name of the license server system. I have tried to enter my system ID number - 1c750841de9b, but it comes up with an error that the networking software could not obtain the IP address which could be due to 1c750841de9b not being a valid name or the DNS name resolution service isn't working properly. Could anybody tell me what's gone wrong, is my computer name the same as my system ID, or is it something different? Have I done something wrong, as this step isn't mentioned in the instructions at all.

Please help!!

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Foundry Camera Tracker
by on Aug 21, 2011 at 7:58:55 pm

I think that you should contact the Foundry with questions about their licensing.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

Darby EdelenRe: Foundry Camera Tracker
by on Aug 22, 2011 at 8:48:24 pm

Your system ID is used for a node locked license. It sounds like you're trying to license the plugin using a floating license (which uses a license server).

You need to request a trial node locked license to use your system ID for the trial.

Darby Edelen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved