ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How would I recreate this effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Sowden
How would I recreate this effect?
on Aug 12, 2011 at 11:03:10 pm

I'm look at the effect here at 18 seconds >

Here's a screenshot for a better look>

See how the particles are actually being dragged into the middle? I was thinking particular but I can't get the particles to look so uniform and stuff?

What do you think?

Return to posts index

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Re: How would I recreate this effect?
on Aug 14, 2011 at 12:18:12 am

You can easily do that using Generator in FreeForm Pro or ShapeShifter AE from Mettle. Trapcode Form may be another option.

Tudor "Ted" Jelescu
Senior VFX Artist

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved