ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Huge discrepancy in final output

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
maha mohtasebHuge discrepancy in final output
by on Aug 12, 2011 at 1:43:34 am

Hi all,
I'm exporting a comp with a compilation of comps from different projects. When I go to render, one of the shots comes out totally different- the background and a few elements are missing. One AI vector appears to be "alpha matted" under that entire shot- only inside the vector's bounds is the background and missing elements actually visible. (the vector should be black, but instead it shows the missing elements) I don't think there are any filters/effects applied to this one shot that weren't applied elsewhere, so I'm confused as to why it's happening to this shot specifically. Please help if you know the problem, Thanks!

Return to posts index

ben g ungurenRe: Huge discrepancy in final output
by on Aug 12, 2011 at 4:08:15 am

Might be an Open GL problem. Quoting Dave LaRonde from a post earlier today:

"Let's eliminate something very common right away. If something previews fine but doesn't render, it can be indicative of using Open GL to accelerate rendering. If you're using it, turn it off. It's okay for previewing, but about 95% of the time, it's NOT okay for rendering."

Return to posts index

maha mohtasebRe: Huge discrepancy in final output
by on Aug 12, 2011 at 11:06:54 pm

Thank you, that worked :) I had openGL turned off in AE Prefs but checked on in the render settings window

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved