ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

What is the name of this effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle SowdenWhat is the name of this effect?
by on Aug 10, 2011 at 11:54:37 pm

In this video at 20 seconds >

It goes twitchy and you can kinda see the RGB channels (I think that's what's happening anyway)

I'd really like to learn this effect! So i'd like to know the name so I could search it. Or if anyone could link me a tutorial?

Return to posts index

Kyle SowdenRe: What is the name of this effect?
by on Aug 11, 2011 at 11:50:19 am

Thankyou very much! I was actually on that site last night looking at Twitch for the effect but I didnt't come across this page XD

Return to posts index

Max WeissenbacherRe: What is the name of this effect?
by on Aug 11, 2011 at 4:16:04 pm

You can also easily recreate a chromatic abberation or twich effect if you duplicate your layer three times, then use a set channel effect and set the channels to red green and blue (only one, others must be off, otgerwise you get the grayscale respresentation of the appropriate color channel of your source) for the layers. Then set the top ones (so red and green) to add modes and then displace them or simply offset them!


Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 All Rights Reserved