ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Now you see it, now you don't, oops and now it's different (time duration)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gary JarvisNow you see it, now you don't, oops and now it's different (time duration)
by on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:49:16 pm

I guess at first I didn't understand it. That is my time duration setting and to be totally honest, I still don't.

Okay, I opened a new comp, as I tried to set time it would keep going back to 00001, I tried again 00:01:50, it went back to 00001. I then tried 00011 and it stayed. but, when I looked at my frames they were five digit (00001) with no seconds. I did a google and a cow search to no avail, can anyone direct me on how to resolve this irritating situation please

Tks

Gary

Return to posts index

gary JarvisRe: Now you see it, now you don't, oops and now it's different (time duration)
by on Aug 11, 2011 at 12:22:30 am

I found the answer and wanted to share it.

To change time display units, choose File > Project Settings, and choose from the options in the Display Style section.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/aftereffects/cs/using/WS4ABD6729-8645-442d-AE7D...

Return to posts index

Darby EdelenRe: Now you see it, now you don't, oops and now it's different (time duration)
by on Aug 11, 2011 at 12:53:02 am

You can also command-click (or control-click on windows) the current time display in your timeline to change the display.

Darby Edelen

Return to posts index

gary JarvisRe: Now you see it, now you don't, oops and now it's different (time duration)
by on Aug 11, 2011 at 2:19:10 am

Thanks for the heads up Darby

All the best

Gary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]