ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Getting same error after ram previeuw

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anilio Sweet
Getting same error after ram previeuw
on Jul 31, 2011 at 12:56:35 pm

Hi every one,

I had a question, i am getting the same and same error from after effects after ram a previeuw.

The message says:
after effects error: All backgrounds processes have terminated

So i googled it and i found a solving problem, someone suggest me to disable the multi proccesor, so i did, and that fixed te isseu, but i am wondering why??????

I know that i have a minor laptob for working on my afx CS4 and i have 4 gb ram in it but it only want to use 2gb it says, and i have a dual core 1.6ghz labtop

But if i turn out the Multi prosessor it says it only wil you 1.25 GB of ram and thats slowing thing real down ( it already was wit 2 gb but this is much more ) but the problem is solved but not on a way i wanted??

Does someone has a another sollution??

Thanks

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Getting same error after ram previeuw
on Jul 31, 2011 at 4:44:58 pm

You don't have enough RAM to use Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously multiprocessing.

You also seem to have a 32-bit operating system, so even if you had more RAM, you wouldn't be able to use it.

Get more RAM and upgrade to a 64-bit operating system.

See this page for information about memory and improving performance in After Effects.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Anilio Sweet
on Jul 31, 2011 at 5:34:52 pm

Thanks Tod,

Like always :):)

I know but upgrading wouldnt help because laptop only sees max 4 gb.
Puting a windows 64 bit on it wouldnt help, because there still wouldnt be a maximum of 4gb that i can put in the Laptob

That is my problem, soo your help cant help me!!

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Jul 31, 2011 at 5:53:48 pm

Then just heed my first sentence. You can't use Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously multiprocessing with that system.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]